I'm starting up a new linky party here at 13 Spools!
If you haven't yet discovered the power of Pinterest, you should - regular activity on Pinterest can bring a ton of new eyes to your work and your blog. It's a fast way to see beautiful quilts, find new quilters, and drive traffic to your site. Personally, I have found a lot of inspiration for new projects via Pinterest. I love storing ideas on there for later, or just browsing at the end of the day to relax.
Yes, I'm late to the game. Y'all are like, Pinterest isn't new, Amy. Yeah, yeah....but, while I've been on it a few years, it took awhile for me to really get into it! And now I'm in love :) Here's a few of my quilting boards I'm working on (click the titles to follow and see the full boards):
Soooo, without further ado, I'd like to invite you to participate in Pin It Monday! This is a linky for all of your pins - not blog posts, but pins! No need to have a blog, just a Pinterest account, in order to participate. You can even link up more than one pin! And if you do have a blog, pin directly from there to drive more traffic to your site.
Each week, I'll have a guest judge who will pick their favorite pins from the week before. I'll feature them here so we can all ooh and ahh over them. Pin up your best stuff so you can be sure to get picked!
Now, link up - I can't wait to browse all your pins!
- You'll need a Pinterest account to participate.
- Please follow me on Pinterest. You'll be able to see all my quilty pins and repins this way.
- Link up to 4 pins of your quilty work: finishes, wips, detail shots, supplies - anything quilt-related goes :)
- Be sure to link to the url of a Pinterest pin, not a blog post!!!
- I ask that you repin at least 4 other pins - linky parties are best when we all mingle!
- By linking, you give me permission to feature your linked images on my blog and social media. For this reason, I ask that you only share pins of your own photos.
- If you want to pin my linkup button, or share on your blog/social media about this new linky party, I'll be forever grateful :)