This is your homebase – where you’ll find easy links to everything you need as part of the Tribal Block Club!
Ready to dive in? Here are your first steps:
1) – Please sign up here for the Tribal Block Club newsletter.
2) Get acquainted with all of the pages under the Tribal Block Club tab.
3) Print out and work on your coloring sheets (yardage requirements for the quilts included!): Click here for the PDF packet.
4) Request to join the Facebook group: www.facebook.com/groups/13spoolsclasses
5) Share your progress on Instagram with the hashtag #tribalblockclub!
Read everything below to get the full details.
– All of the main pages of the Block Club are already here so you can get acquainted with the layout before we start diving in.
– The content is divided into 3 units. Every unit includes 2 block tutorials & 1 quilt pattern. Each unit’s content is released in full at the start of the unit.
– Each of the quilt patterns references some of the block tutorials (the links to those block tutorials will be posted before the pattern so you can find them easily).
– Check out the calendar below to see when the next new content will be revealed!
Quilting with others is just the darn funnest. From encouragement to bouncing ideas off of each other to fabric inspiration, it makes us better. I highly encourage you to join into community with your classmates in the following ways:
– Join the Tribal Block Club Facebook group to chat about & share your projects.
– Hashtag your projects with #tribalblockclub and the hashtags provided with each tutorial & pattern.
– Link up your projects at the bottom of each tutorial & pattern post.
The Tribal Block Club contains block tutorials & quilt top patterns, but if you need help with other aspects of your project, or sewing & quilting basics, I will post a list of my favorite tutorials at the start of the class.