Registration is currently open for the Tribal Block Club!
Looking for something great to do in the new year? Love fresh new designs? Then this is the block club for you!
This is for confident beginning quilters & up. The class will begin on January 15 – sign up before January 1st to get the early bird price! Purchase today to receive access to the beautifully presented tutorials & patterns.
What you’ll get:
– 6 block tutorials: Each block tutorial will be available in blog post and and PDF format for greatest ease of use. These blocks range in difficulty, giving everyone enjoyment. Each block has been inspired by antique tribal patterns in Navajo & African works.
– 3 quilt top patterns: Don’t know how to use those blocks? Look no further – these three patterns do all the heavy lifting for you. Jump right into a project you love with great tribal flair.
– Endless possibilities: Do you love designing? The blocks are all made with easily combined sizes, making it even easier to design your own projects above & beyond the quilt top patterns provided.
– 18+ weeks of content: You won’t get bored! These projects will last you well into 2016, and even longer should you go on to create your own quilt block combinations. There are three “units” in the club, each lasting 6 weeks and including 2 block tutorials & 1 quilt top pattern. The full content of each unit is released at its start to allow you to go at your own pace. Want to save it all for later? That’s cool, too! You’ll have unlimited access for as long as 13 Spools is here.
– A community: Each tutorial & pattern post will include a linkup for you to enter a photo or blog post of your finished block. Peruse other students’ entries to gain inspiration & offer encouragement. Need more than that? We’ll have a Facebook group just for students to chat all things Tribal Block Club, post WIP photos, and cheer each other on to help forge even deeper relationships & communication.
– Design support: Coloring pages for every block tutorial & quilt top pattern take away any second guessing. Have questions about how to combine blocks for a new quilt top design? Ask away!
Q & A:
1) How much paper piecing is there? There is only one block that is paper pieced, and it is a very simple block. If you hate paper piecing, don’t worry, you’ll still love this club!
2) How will I receive my content? All content is provided on a members-only section of this website, which you will access with an account you create. You’ll also receive emails every time new content is posted so you won’t have to worry about checking back to see if anything new is available!
3) What if I have a question about one of the tutorials? Simply post your question on the appropriate blog post, email me (firstname.lastname@example.org), or post your question in the Facebook group – we’ve got you covered!
4) Do you offer shared accounts for groups, such as my local quilt shop, or my guild? Yes! If you are an official guild or brick and mortar shop, you are more than welcome to contact me to chat about group memberships & teaching licenses.
5) Can I purchase an individual membership without a PayPal account? Not at this time – so sorry for any inconvenience! It’s a requirement of the membership software. But it’s free, easy, and secure to create an account.
I won’t get all salesy on you about the numbers, because nobody likes a slimeball, so here’s the short & sweet:
All of the content above is included for $39. If you purchase before January 1st, you’ll get it all for $29. So hurry scurry :)
Can’t wait to chat with you all things tribal club.