Tribal Block Club
In an exciting extension of my tribal collection of quilts, I have compiled a number of the patterns into a block club. You guys. I. am. PUMPED. (Even if you aren't, I am. Ha!) Here's the deal. When I was trying to figure out what to do - creatively, mentally, business-ly, etc. - I asked about classes. Since I got an enthusiastic response, I decided to transform this collection of stand-alone patterns into a single class. Way more fun, right? Soooooo, here's a preview of all of the quilt top & block patterns:
Registration is currently open for the Tribal Block Club!
EEEEEEEEEEK! I've been waiting to show you all :) :) I'm so excited! Fully tested, detailed tutorials & quilt patterns, coloring pages, free motion quilting discussions, etc. The whole shebang people. Because I love to teach, love these quilts & blocks, and ..... I mean, that should be enough, right?
Anyway, if you're looking for your next project, boom it's here! (And if you're not, you can always sign up and work on it later!)
If you sign up before January 1st, you'll get the early bird price of $29. After that, it's $39. The class starts on the 15th. (Purchase here or keep reading for more details!)
What you'll get:
- 6 block tutorials: Each block tutorial will be available in blog post and and PDF format for greatest ease of use. These blocks range in difficulty, giving everyone enjoyment. Each block has been inspired by antique tribal patterns in Navajo & African works.
- 3 quilt top patterns: Don't know how to use those blocks? Look no further - these three patterns do all the heavy lifting for you. Jump right into a project you love with great tribal flair.
- Endless possibilities: Do you love designing? The blocks are all made with easily combined sizes, making it even easier to design your own projects above & beyond the quilt top patterns provided.
- 18+ weeks of content: You won't get bored! These projects will last you well into 2016, and even longer should you go on to create your own quilt block combinations. There are three "units" in the club, each lasting 6 weeks and including 2 block tutorials & 1 quilt top pattern. The full content of each unit is released at its start to allow you to go at your own pace. Want to save it all for later? That's cool, too! You'll have unlimited access for as long as 13 Spools is here.
- A community: Each tutorial & pattern post will include a linkup for you to enter a photo or blog post of your finished block. Peruse other students' entries to gain inspiration & offer encouragement. Need more than that? We'll have a Facebook group just for students to chat all things Tribal Block Club, post WIP photos, and cheer each other on to help forge even deeper relationships & communication.
- Design support: Coloring pages for every block tutorial & quilt top pattern take away any second guessing. Have questions about how to combine blocks for a new quilt top design? Ask away!
Q & A:
1) How much paper piecing is there? There is only one block that is paper pieced, and it is a very simple block. If you hate paper piecing, don't worry, you'll still love this club!
2) How will I receive my content? All content is provided on a members-only section of this website, which you will access with an account you create. You'll also receive emails every time new content is posted so you won't have to worry about checking back to see if anything new is available!
3) What if I have a question about one of the tutorials? Simply post your question on the appropriate blog post, email me (firstname.lastname@example.org), or post your question in the Facebook group - we've got you covered!
4) Do you offer shared accounts for groups, such as my local quilt shop, or my guild? Yes! If you are an official guild or brick and mortar shop, you are more than welcome to contact me to chat about group memberships & teaching licenses.
I won't get all salesy on you about the numbers, because nobody likes a slimeball (blech), but let me just say this - I'm pretty excited to sew these projects again alongside you :)
Can't wait to chat with you all things tribal club!!!