Welcome to Pin it Monday!
I've been having fun adding some of your pins to my boards. My picks from last week's linkup are both from Joanne Jones: (click image titles to go to original source for pinning)
// a lovely string quilt //
I'm normally not a fan of wonky, but this quilt really spoke to me. There's something so playful and eye-catching about the color play and value placement. I love it!
Again, the colors here are so intriguing to me - colors I would never consider putting together, but love now that I see them!
I love new-to-me quilting techniques, and these free-motion loops look doable and fresh. I don't recognize many of the fabrics, but they work together so well in this simple patchwork quilt. Lovely!
What a fun kid's quilt pattern! I love how the quilter said, "It's one of the first patterns I pinned on Pinterest and I finally had to break down and make it." This photograph with the building blocks on top is adorable and so smart.
I'm a big fan of the new Arizona fabric line for April Rhodes for Art Gallery. This quilt borrows inspiration from the backing fabric for a really unique take on a triangle quilt, and looks super snuggly.
// Papa, Mama, & Baby Swoon //
Who doesn't love quilts (and quilt blocks) with feet? This pin makes me smile. If you can get the whole family involved in a quilt block photo shoot, why not?! The center, classic Swoon block is my fave.
// Mosaic // Where do you look for color inspiration? I like this collage because it goes beyond wild orchid and ties in complementary pinks, peaches and plums. If I could eat this collage, I would.
Now it's your turn! Show us your best pins.
- You'll need a Pinterest account to participate.
- Link up to 4 pins of your quilty work: finishes, wips, detail shots, supplies - anything quilt-related goes :)
- Pins can be from any date, not just this past week, as long as they have not been previously linked up.
- Be sure to link to the url of a Pinterest pin, not a blog post!!!
- I ask that you repin at least 4 other pins - linky parties are best when we all mingle!
- By linking, you give me permission to feature your linked images on my blog and social media. For this reason, I ask that you only share pins of your own photos.
- If you want to pin my linkup button, or share on your blog/social media about this new linky party, I'll be forever grateful :)