Pin It Monday
I'm excited to share with you a few of my favorite links from the last Pin It Monday party! For starters, Elise Lea's Milky Way Medallion is showstopping:
She recently wrote up a pattern for it and is selling it in her Craftsy shop.
Jennifer linked up a photo of a quilt made by her aunt - a giant, pixelated Swoon. Umm, yes please!
I'm going crazy for the striped bias binding on Megan's wonky star quilt:
And last but not least, my bee-mate Amanda linked up a photo of her RIDICULOUSLY TINY piecing - this block finishes at a mere 5"!! Sooo impressive.
Do you have any quilts to share this week? I'd love to pin them to some fun boards to get some more eyes on your work!
- You'll need a Pinterest account to participate.
- Link up to 4 pins of your quilty work: finishes, wips, detail shots, supplies - anything quilt-related goes :)
- Pins can be from any date, not just this past week, as long as they have not been previously linked up.
- Be sure to link to the url of a Pinterest pin, not a blog post!!!
- I ask that you repin at least 4 other pins - linky parties are best when we all mingle!
- By linking, you give me permission to feature your linked images on my blog and social media. For this reason, I ask that you only share pins of your own photos.
- If you want to pin my linkup button, or share on your blog/social media about this new linky party, I'll be forever grateful :)