Pin It Monday
Just a quick post today - catching up on life over here :)
She gives a step-by-step downloadable tutorial on her blog. I think I see a purpose for some of my scraps...
That is all today. Link up your lovelies.
Do you have any quilts to share this week? I'd love to pin them to some fun boards to get some more eyes on your work!
- You'll need a Pinterest account to participate.
- Link up to 4 pins of your quilty work: finishes, wips, detail shots, supplies - anything quilt-related goes :)
- Pins can be from any date, not just this past week, as long as they have not been previously linked up.
- Be sure to link to the url of a Pinterest pin, not a blog post!!!
- I ask that you repin at least 4 other pins - linky parties are best when we all mingle!
- By linking, you give me permission to feature your linked images on my blog and social media. For this reason, I ask that you only share pins of your own photos.
- If you want to pin my linkup button, or share on your blog/social media about this new linky party, I'll be forever grateful :)