Fabri-Quilt Block Tutorial & Blog Hop!
Soooooo I got invited to be in this blog hop and I was all yeah! There's four blues in there! I can ombre something!! Right. Except we only got fat 1/8ths and I'm the queen of mis-cutting everything, SO change of plans. But! Here's a super fun starry block.
(4) chartreuse squares 3.5" x 3.5" - background green
(2) chartreuse squares 4.5" x 4.5" - background green
(2) white squares 4.5" x 4.5"
(2) aqua squares 4.5" x 4.5"
(2) lapis blue squares 4.5" x 4.5"
(1) turquoise square 6.5" x 6.5" - center square
Note: I used Fabri-Quilt solids, which were provided for the blog hop. The names listed are the names of the exact fabrics I used, just in case you're curious!
Annnnd the hop details for today!